Saturday, August 15, 2009

NEW BOOK RE: Canoeing and kayaking in NYS hits the market!

My name is Kevin Stiegelmaier and am the author of "Canoeing and Kayaking New York," paddling guidebook to the rivers of NYS. My book just hit the stores about 3 months ago and I'm contacting clubs in the area that might be interested in learning more about it.

The book covers rivers and streams in NY. I included quite a few trips in your general area. There is also an appendix in the back that lists paddling clubs in the state, including yours.

If you are interested, I can email a digital copy of the book. I've been traveling most of the summer giving talks/slide shows about the book at club meetings, paddling outfitters, etc. I have several book signings upcoming as well. I'd be more than happy to come speak to your group as well. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more information. You can also check out my blog at www.cknewyork.blogspot.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Kevin Stiegelmaier
(Ed. note: Yeah. You just want an excuse to paddle up here again!)

No comments: